Thursday, January 29, 2009

Maybe that IS what friends are for

I was on my way home from Red Robin with my friend Tionna, and out of nowhere I tell her how ready I am to leave St. George. I tell her everything, about how i feel about living at home with my family, especially with all the stress and tension thrown around, only to apologize minutes later for dumping all that on her. She tells me "that's what friends are for" and i protest (as usual) telling her that i don't like to add to peoples burdens by being so unhappy, because if you know me, and i mean REALLY know me, i'm not that happy. She told me that she was a little sad that i don't talk to her about that kind of stuff any more. That i don't share my burdens with her, i don't want to be that way though, it scares me when so many people know me the way i really am, because i don't like that person. Of course, i didn't really tell her this, cause i'm sure that would scare her. I think i should also protect my friends from myself, that is to say most of them, i'm a crutch, if i break down i don't think many of my closest friends could walk. THAT is what friends are for to me.
-living in different worlds, under the same stars
-lil schu

No comments:

Post a Comment